Star Wars: The SalesForce Awakens
I am here with some fun in salesforce. 🙂 You may have seen Star War movie. It is my favorite movie. In this post i will integrate Salesforce with Star Wars.( i am Kidding 🙂 ) In this article i am creating Star War’s Sword as a progress bar.
Steps to create:
1. Save this image in Static Resource in salesforce. Name it as Sword.
2. Go to Setup -> Develop -> Visualforce Pages
3. Create a New page here and name it StarWarProbability
4. Get the code from Github. I have added four types of Swords in css. Like replace vader with yoda.
5. Now Go to Setup -> Customize -> Opportunities -> Page Layouts –> Here click on layout for show sword on detail page of opportunity record.
6. Go here for Visualforce Pages. Add Blank Section on the top and add drag your page in this section.
7. Set Section Properties ( Layout = 1-Column )
Set Visualforce Page Properties ( Height (in pixels) : 50px )
8. Save setting and open any opportunity record.
Now do changes in probality and get your StarWar Sword. 🙂
Happy Salesforce 🙂