- You are reading: Salesforce Trailhead and Certification Leader Board – Force Leader Board (Unofficial)
- Introducing Trailhead Force Leader Board API
- Introducing Trailhead Widget: Add/Customize using Force Leader Board API
Force Leader Board is a web tool for all the awesome salesforce trailblazers. It is created for Salesforce and on the Salesforce platform. This board has few of cool features:
- Weekly Goal: It allows you to set your weekly goal and check if it is on the path or not.
- Top 5: Be in this list to present yourself amongst the other trailblazers.
- Weekly Earned: It shows that how much badges you have earned in the week.
- API: You can consume the API to get your trailhead and certification data.
- Widget: You can show the trailhead widget on your website.
- Open Source: You can create your own leaderboard. The code of this board is on Github.
How to Join this board?
1. Go to https://forceleaderboard-developer-edition.na50.force.com/
2. Then click on Join Board tab.
3. Put your email address and password. (No worries, I don’t spam you.) This single screen allows you to join or log in.
4. Now click on SignIn/SignUp button.
How to add trailhead profile?
My code needs your trailhead profile link. If you know that then please copy and paste that into Trailhead Profile URL box. (This is a must. otherwise, your profile doesn’t come in leaderboard)
If you don’t know the profile URL then:
1. Go to Trailhead and log in here.
2. Click on your profile picture (Top-right corner)
3. Now go to the Profile
4. Copy the URL and paste it into Trailhead Profile URL box. (Ex: https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/me/thevishnukumar)
Note: Your profile should not be private.
How to add Salesforce Certifications?
1. Go to http://certification.salesforce.com/verification
2. Search for your name/email.
3. Then click on View Certification button.
4. Now Click on Print View button.
5. Copy URL and paste it into Certification URL box. (Ex: http://certification.salesforce.com/certification-detail-print?conId=003G000002FKLb0IAH)
If you want to add social links then please copy and paste full URL of your social profile. (Ex: https://www.facebook.com/Myself.Vishnu.Kumar)
Hit the Update button. It will fetch current trailhead and certification data to the leaderboard.
Refresh Time: My code refreshes the database in every 3-4 hours. But you can refresh immediately using below steps:
1. Login to the board.
2. Click on Update button in your profile.
I am not selling your data to anyone. You are free to join the board. 🙂
Help & Support:
Your feedback can make this board more awesome. Please don’t hesitate to email me with feedback, bug report, forgot password/username.